We may already have the results of the research you need
Before commissioning any market research, it’s worth checking with Roy Morgan first. Otherwise, a great deal of time, effort and expense may be wasted: Sourcing a large enough sample of target market respondents; designing a questionnaire; establishing a reliable methodology; conducting fieldwork; collating data and verifying accuracy; weighing against demographic norms and analysing results in specialised data-analysis software. Of course, you wouldn't be able to identify any trends – you’d have to wait until you’d repeated the survey over a few years.
Chances are, we’ve already asked the questions and have the answers
Consulting us will reduce time and expenditure while increasing accuracy. Take advantage of the wealth of information already collected and dissected by our Single Source research from interviews with more than 50,000 respondents every year. Chances are the answers are there right now.
Additional questions answered by re-contacting Single Source Respondents
For any more specific questions, we can recontact respondents who fit your target criteria with telephone, face-to-face or online interviews, employ our innovative, exclusive research tools such as the Reactor or develop a bespoke research program based on over 70 years’ experience.
Our industry analysts can present the findings to you, make recommendations and conduct workshops so that you extract the maximum value from the research using ASTEROID, our award-winning in-house data analysis software.
Answers to help you discover your edge
With a team of more than 50 researchers and project managers across all industries and research disciplines, Roy Morgan Research provides unparalleled experience in numerous research areas, including:
- Usage & Attitude SurveysBrand
- Awareness & Planning
- Customer Satisfaction
- Employee Satisfaction
- Price Sensitivity
- Advertising Research
- Visitor Surveys
Get off to flying start, not a false start, with our:
Quantitative Research Services
- Mail-out and self-completion surveys, including online surveys
- Telephone surveys using our in-house Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing (CATI) resources including our call centre with more than 200 seats
- Face-to-Face surveys including:
- Door-to-door interviewing with the largest team of Computer Assisted Personal Interviewing (CAPI) trained interviewers in Australia
- Street Intercept and Central Location interviewing (e.g. in Shopping Malls)
- Omnibus (telephone and online) Shared-cost surveys to take advantage of economies of scale
- Online (CAWI - Computer Assister Web Interviewing) Research using our in-house consumer and business panels as well as external and client-provided sample
Qualitative Research Services
- Focus groups
- In-depth interviews
- Mystery Shopping